This craft is perfect for those of you with little to no craft stuff in the house. The only supplies you really need to worry about is googly eyes and Elmer’s glue. This craft reuses empty paper towel and toilet paper rolls!
- Paper Towel: (bounty or viva works best with no decorations on the sheet)
- Googly Eyes
- Empty Paper Towel roll or Empty Toilet Paper roll ( you can use newspaper too but you’ll need white paint)
- Elmer’s Glue
- coffee filters
- Take the empty paper towel roll and cut it into smaller sizes for the mummies head.
- Then glue the filter to on of the open sides of the roll using the left over filter to bunch up for the start of the mummies face.
- Cut the paper towel into strips.
- Mix 1 part glue 3 parts water in a bowl for a mache type mixture.
- Dip the cute paper towel strips in the glue mix then wrap around the roll until you have created a mummy.
- Stick on the googly eyes while wet and then let dry.
- Fill with candy and use as party favors or just fun decorations.
You can paper mache with newspaper or junk mail and paint your mummy white too!!
You can always just use gauze and glue on the googly eyes. *I just did not want to waste our first aide supplies.*
Hope you enjoy! Happy Crafting!
Do you kids enjoy Halloween crafts? What’s their favorite?